Booking

Booking form

You can inquire for a cabin rental using this form. We will personally confirm every booking as soon as possible.
Please fill the required field.
Please fill the required field.
Please fill the required field.
Please fill the required field.
Please fill the required field.
Please fill the required field.

Booking terms and conditions‎ ‎

We have various confirmation times for different seasons. 100 % of the booking would be charged as follows:
          - 18.4.    30 days prior arrival
19.4. - 10.6.    14 days prior arrival
11.6. - 4.9.       30 days prior arrival
5.9. - 15.11.    14 days prior arrival
16.11.-19.3.   60 days prior arrival
20.3.-10.4.      30 days prior arrival 

Payments can be done with bank transfer or by using Net's Paylink service where the payments can be done with common credits cards.

Cancellation terms

Please get yourselves a travel insurance when booking a trip abroad and find out what loses it covers - usually all the other than based on Covid. If the cancellation happends because of Covid - we will held 30 % as a booking fee and remaining 70 % you are able to use to our services when better times.