Villa
Honka

This luxurious Villa Honka got its first guests in December 2014.
It is on a private yard in the very lakeshore at 1-kilometre distance from reception.

Villa Honka features 3 bedrooms with twin or double beds, fully equipt kitchen, spacious living room with fireplace and smart tv, 2 toilets, 2 showers, laundry machine, drier and sauna heated by electricity. Two of the bedrooms are accessible.

Outdoors you can enjoy of big terrace with furniture and rentable Hot Tub, from where it is great to admire the lake view and arctic sky with stars and even Northern Lights.

Hot tub rental is 100 €/evening and 150 €/2 evenings when you book the days in a row and do the heating by yourself. We can do the heating for you with the price +50 €.

Villa Honka - Napapiirin Järvilomat

Gallery

Accommodation prices for 2 persons

 Villa Honka is free for Christmas 2022 - between 23rd and 27th of Dec!! :)) 
19.4. - 9.6.2022 120 €/night when booking min 2 nights, 140 €/1 night
10.6. – 31.7.2022 130 €/night when booking min 2 nights
1.8. – 4.9.2022 120 €/night when booking min 2 nights, 140 €/1 night
5.9. – 15.11.2022  130 €/night when booking min 2 nights, 210 €/1 night
16.11. – 22.12.2022 250 €/night when booking min 2 nights
23.11. – 5.1.2023 280 €/night when booking min 2 nights
6.1. – 5.2.2023 200 €/night when booking min 4 nights
6.2. – 10.4.2023 220 €/night when booking min 4 nights
   

Prices include

  • bed linen, towels
  • WiFi-connection
  • firewood
  • final cleaning as well as our helpful customer service
  • during Christmas and New Year time prices include a Christmas Tree with candles and decorations.

Extra persons

  • 10 €/person/night during May-October
  • 15 €/person/night November-April

Payment conditions

Booking fee 30 % and remaining 70 %

  • 19.4. - 15.11. 30 days prior arrival
  • 16.11. - 10.4. 60 days prior arrival