Heritage house
Pirtti

The Oldie of Luukonniemi, 2-floor Log house from the 1890s, repaired 2003.

1st floor: spacious living room with smart tv, fireplace, renewed and fully equipped kitchenette and dining space for 10, bedroom with 2 beds and bedroom with 1 bed (can be widened up into double bed), toilet, shower and sauna with electric sauna stove. 

2nd floor: bedrooms with 3 beds and 5 beds, both with tv. Lobby, toilet, shower and laundry facilities.

Outdoors you can enjoy traditional lake fronted wood-fired sauna and a real Lapphut to make an open fire. 

It is allowed to bring animals in here with the price 20-50 €/reservation, depending of the length of the stay.

Pirtti - Napapiirin Järvilomat

Gallery

Accommodation prices for 2 persons

   
19.4. – 9.6.2022 90 €/night when booking min 2 nights, 110 €/1 night
10.6. – 4.9.2022  110 €/night when booking min 2 nights, 130 €/1 night
5.9. – 15.11.2022 100 €/night when booking min 2 nights, 120 €/1 night
30.11. – 22.12.2022 200 €/night when booking min 2 nights
23.12. – 1.1.2023 250 €/night when booking min 4 nights
2.1. – 5.2.2023 180 €/night when booking min 2 nights
6.2. – 10.4.2023 190 €/night when booking min 2 nights
   

Prices include

  • bed linen, towels
  • WiFi-connection
  • firewood
  • final cleaning as well as our helpful customer service
  • during Christmas and New Year time prices include a Christmas Tree with candles and decorations.

Extra persons

  • 10 €/person/night during May-October
  • 15 €/person/night November-April

Payment conditions

Booking fee 30 % and remaining 70 %

  • 19.4. - 9.6. 14 days prior arrival
  • 10.6. - 4.9. 30 days prior arrival
  • 5.9. - 15.11. 14 days prior arrival
  • 16.11. - 10.4. 60 days prior arrival