Chalets
Naava, Pihka & Reiki

Fully equipped and modern chalets, built 2008, on their own private yards in the lake shore. Two of the chalets are pet friendly.

Downstairs there are 2 bedrooms with twin beds or 1 double bed. On the loft there are 4 single beds. The kitchen-living room area has dining table for 8 persons, cozy sofa, fire place and Smart-tv. Also there are 2 toilets, 2 showers and a sauna, heated by electricity. From furnished terrace you have a good view to an open lake.

Chalet Pihka has a rentable hot tub, from where it is great to admire the lake view and arctic sky with stars and even Northern Lights. Hot tub rental is 100 €/evening and 150 €/2 evenings when you book the days in a row and do the heating by yourself. We can do the heating for you with the price +50 €.

Chalets - Pihka

Gallery

Accommodation prices for 2 persons

Chalets are fully booked
19.4. – 9.6.2022
8-31.7.2022 and 23.12. - 1.1.2023!  
110 €/night when booking min 2 nights, 130 €/1 night
10.6. – 4.9.2022 130 €/night when booking min 2 nights, 150 €/1 night
 5.9. - 15.11.2022  110 €/night when booking min 2 nights, 140 €/1 night
16.11. - 22.11.2022 210 €/night when booking min 2 nights, 130 €/1 night

1.1. - 8.1.2023

200 €/night when booking min 2 nights
9.1. - 5.2.2023 180 €/night when booking min 2 nights
6.2. - 10.4.2023 220 €/night when booking min 2 nights
   
   

Prices include

  • bed linen, towels
  • WiFi-connection
  • firewood
  • final cleaning as well as our helpful customer service
  • during Christmas and New Year time prices include a Christmas Tree with candles and decorations.

Extra persons

  • 10 €/person/night during May-October
  • 15 €/person/night November-April

Payment conditions

Booking fee 30 % and remaining 70 %

  • 19.4. - 9.6. 14 days prior arrival
  • 10.6. - 4.9. 30 days prior arrival
  • 5.9. - 15.11. 14 days prior arrival
  • 16.11. - 10.4. 60 days prior arrival